Today’s donors have many options when it comes to charitable giving but an advantage of working through the GACF is that we are in direct contact with our area and know where the needs are. We consider attorneys, accountants, financial planners, insurance agents and other professionals who have relationships with donors to be our valued partners in charitable giving.
We have an outstanding reputation for integrity and service to donors since the inception of GACF in 1989. Our volunteer Board of Trustees represents a cross-section of our community. They work hard to maintain high donor confidence about proper management of charitable gifts. And we’ve developed unique resources for you to use in helping donors craft their charitable giving plans.
~ Winston Churchill
Sometimes clients prefer to remain anonymous and we are glad to work directly with you on their behalf, if that is the case. Please feel free to call us to explore an option or discuss a client’s situation. Even if this does not result in a charitable gift through GACF, we want to hear from you. No question will go unanswered. And if it’s a question we’ve not addressed before we will find the answer for you and your client.
In summary, how can we help you and your client?
- We can help identify your clients’ charitable giving interests and motivations.
- We can provide information on community needs—and on the local agencies and programs that make a difference in the areas your clients care about most.
- We can deliver grant making expertise and a range of administrative services related to charitable giving.
- We can offer many tax benefits for your clients.
- And the entire experience is developed uniquely for each individual donor based on their philanthropic interests.